So I was all set to get this blog up and running. I was so motivated to get my crafting on. I LOVE making things. Not just cards or scrapbook pages! I love to sew, quilt, coupon, anything creative...okay, couponing probably wouldn't be classified as crafting, but I enjoy it! :)
So anyway, for those of you to whom I have begun to get to know a little before I kind of disappeared, I wanted to let you in on a few things going on.
My crafting will be coming to a halt for the next few months. I will be having surgery in April to remove half of my thyroid. Right now they will be doing this to remove a suspicious nodule. They will biopsy it to rule out cancer. If it is not cancer then YAY! If it is, then I will have to have another surgery to remove the rest of my thyroid. By the time I recover from that, my eldest son will be graduating high school. So much going on right now that my hobby will have to be put on hold. I still check out all of my blogs I follow to see your work and talent. I look forward to getting back into card making.
In the meantime, happy crafting to you all. I look forward to seeing all of your amazing cards, scrapbooks, and other information you put out there!!
Thank You for 16 Wonderful Years
-
As I close Really Reasonable Ribbon, I want to take a moment to say thank
you—from the bottom of my heart—for 16 truly wonderful years.
Your support, ...
3 months ago




















0 comments:
Post a Comment