Here's what I used to make this card:
GYPSY!! LOL
Carts: Plantin Schoolbook (for base), Create a Critter, Storybook (for the number 6 only)
Paper: Colorbok (all scraps)
Misc: PKS for the giraffe face(yes it is a person face, but my niece will LOVE it), jelly roll pen for doodles, SU for inking
Measurements:
The card is cut so that when it folds it will measure 5.25x4.25.
I used 3 squares from Plantin and welded them. Center = 4x5.25 Sides = 3.22x2.75
Giraffe, Happy Bday, and Palm tree were welded at the base too.
Giraffe and layers = 1.64 x 3.49
Happy Bday = 5.24 x 2.63
Palm Tree and layers = 2.45 x 2.61
6 = 1.23 x 2.61
Grass: Center = 5.36 x 1.36, sides = 3.18 x .80
For the grass I copied one of each and just transposed it for a layered look. I also had to trim very minimal off so the card could fold correctly. It was fairly easy and I like how it came out!
My niece LOVES giraffes, and she got a pair of PJ's for Christmas with giraffe print...hence the nicknamed earned: giraffe butt!! LOL
Enjoy and have a great Monday!!
Hugs,





















14 comments:
This is super cute, Michelle! I know your niece will love it.
Hugs,
Saundra :)
Great card. You did a wonderful job on it.
Totally Fun Creation
Ohh! Your card is georgous, I love the detail. Glad I found your blog, I am now your newest follower. Please stop by and say HI. TFS Traci
what a fun card.love the images.tfs
What a great card for the little "giraffe butt"! I love how your tri-fold card turned out -- now I want to try one too. I especially like the pink spots. :)
Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
Jessica
FCCB DT
http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com
your card is soo cute how creative. I like how you designed it. looks AWESOME !!
great card design! thanks for joining the challenge!
Love this! The colors are fun and bright..perfect! Thanks for playing with us at PKS Let's Face it Friday! Good luck! :)
Cute. Like the way it folds out.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com
Hi Michelle!!! This is ADORABLE!!! LOVE the colors - such a cute color combo for a giraffe! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog - and the embossing folder you asked about is actually a Sizzix one...I don't remember the name of it though. Hope that helps!!!
housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
Great card Michelle, the whole thing is just adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope to see you again sometime. I am your newest follower.
Eva :0)
evascrapslife(at)gmail(dot)com
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
This is adorable! I love the tri-fold and the fun colors.
Thanks for playing with us this week at FCCB!
Sabrina
http://scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com
This is so fun - and perfect for a tri-fold card! It looks fantastic inside and out!
Thanks so much for playing along at Fantabulous Cricut!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Post a Comment