Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hello Crafty friends!!

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and some of you are enjoying this Monday off too!! :D

I wanted to take a moment to show you all a cute halloween card I made.  it is very simple, but cute none the less.  It is not how I had envisioned it in my mind, but we all know how that goes sometimes!! LOL

I am entering this into the My Craft Spot DT call HERE. The submission ends today.


To make this card I used: 

Carts: Give  A Hoot
Stamps: PKS for face; sentiment was from stash
Misc: Studio g stickles and ribbon; Paper from my stash.

I had so much more vision for this card, but it really was a better idea in my head!! LOL  I am not into wasting so I am gonna roll with it!!

Happy Crafting!

5 comments:

Beckie said...

Great card. Best of luck. I'm a hopeful too.

Be Blessed, Beckie

Kate said...

What a fun card! The stickles are a nice touch!
Good luck with the My Craft Spot Design Team call!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Beckie said...

Came back to follow ;)

Sentimental Scrapper said...

So cute! I love the candy corn!

Kimberly
My Craft Spot

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Very cute! Good luck to you on the DT Call!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...