I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I wanted to share a Christmas card I made for a couple of challenges. I am entering this card over at Kassidy's Old School Cartridge, and at My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday Challenge episode 223, and Die Cuttin Divas Sketch Week Challenge 26. Go check out all of the neat creations there! So inspiring and such fun!!
Front of card
inside of card (bottom fold card)
Heres what i did to make this card:
Gypsy ~ To weld the "present" as my base card using blackout (welded at the bottom)
Carts ~ Stretch your Imagination for present; Winter Frolic for Sentiment and shadow
Paper ~ My Mind's Eye: O Christmas Tree for all patterns; Colorbok for all solid paper
Stamps ~ SU Short and Sweet for sentiment inside and snowflake
Misc ~ SU Brilliant blue for inking, ribbon from my stash, Recollections pop dots
Measurements:
Base ~ 4.89 x 4.88 (including layers for present)
I cut an extra present and just cut off the bow at the top for the inside of the card
Sentiment ~ 8.72 x 2.18 (I didn't use the layer feature just the phrase and phrase shadow)
Thanks for all your comments, they are encouraging. Have a great Saturday and have fun crafting!
Hugs,
Michelle




















4 comments:
Hi Michelle, way to get those challenges in with one card just fabulous!!! Great job!
Hugs
What a cute creation!!! Your fun shape is just too cute :o) I am so happy you joined us this week :o)
Mistyrose
Die Cutting Diva
Lovely creation. Thank you for joining us at DCD.
Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
What a great present card. I love that shape! Great paper choices too. Hugs- Glora
Post a Comment