Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tis the Season

Hello fellow crafters!!!

It has been TOO long since I have been able to post some things I have been creating.  I have been working on a lot of crafts, and will post them as soon as I can.  I wanted to start on Christmas cards, but Thanksgiving is right around the corner so I have been doing some Fall/Thanksgiving theme cards.  However, I fell in love with this stamp from The Greeting Farm!  I made a Christmas card to go with this cute little elf.  Hope you enjoy it.

I am entering this in Erika's challenge over at Crafty Sprouts Getting Sketchy With It!  Check out the other talent over there!




Isn't she CUTE?

I didn't use my cricut at all!! :)  
To make this I used:
Stamp: Image is Greeting Farm, sentiment is Studio G
Paper: My Mind's Eye- O Christmas Tree (LOVE IT)
Misc: stickles xmas red and diamond dust, red embossing tinsel, ribbon from my stash, and gelly roll pens for coloring.

Happy Crafting!!

Hugs,
Michelle

2 comments:

Erika Valdez said...

EEEEK!! How cute is this card!! I love love that little elf! Thank you so much for joining us this week!

Lots of Love,
Erika

My Scrap Diary said...

Vivi is such a cutie!!!! And yes, the holidays are around the conrner. Yikes!! :)
Great interpretation of the sketch
Thanks for Getting Sketchy with us at Crafty Sprouts.
Jess M :)
Please visit me at My Scrap Diary

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...