Today I wanted to make a thank you card for a sweet little girl who gave my husband a present. She is such thoughtful young girl. What little girl doesn't like pink and kitties?! :)
I LOOOOVE how this card came out!!
To make this card I used:
Cart ~ Create a Critter
Paper ~ Mariposa
Stamps ~ PKS for eyes
Ink ~ Ranger Distress Tea Dye
Emboss ~ Argyle for pillow
Tools ~ SU paper piercer
Misc ~ Stickles, gelly roll pens, ribbon from stash
I used my gypsy to weld the cat and pillow accessory for base; hide contour for the cats face and some of the tail for the base.
I am linking this up over at Jill's link party.
I am also entering this into RRR's Challenge #39 "Sparkle and Ribbon"
Happy Crafting everyone!!




















10 comments:
Michelle...Thanks for linking up! I LOVE this card! So adorable! I just got the create a critter cartridge for Christmas! I'm excited to use it! I love the pillow and how you embossed it! This is such a super cute card! Happy New Year! ♥ Jill
That little girl is going to love this card. The kitty is super cute.
Happy New Year,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
Very cute!!! :-)
Adorable! I love the kitty pillow...genius :)
Shaped cards are my favorite and this one is adorable for sure!
Visiting from Jaihart Link Up Party. Cute kitty card.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com
This is cute as can be.
So glad you could join us at
Really Reasonable Ribbon
Really sweet card, Michelle! you're right, any little girl would love to receive this!
Hugs,
Heather
Such a cute kitty card!
I love Create a Critter! Your card is so adorable. Thanks for joining us this week at Really Reasonable Ribbon!
Post a Comment