Today at Cooking With Cricut we are cooking up something sweet for birthdays. Our designers Mindy, Jenny, and Debbie challenged us to create a project that has a birthday theme plus a cake, cupcake, or balloons. Fun stuff for sure!!!
Today I made a cupcake shape card....I LOVE shape cards!!
I LOVE using PKS faces on my projects...they make it come to life!!!
Here it is closed
Opened
To Make this card I used:
Carts ~ Plantin Schoolbook, Sweet Treats for cupcake and sentiment Gypsy to weld the cupcake and rectangle
Paper ~ DCWV (can't remember the name!) and Colorbok solid
Stamp ~ PKS and SU
Misc ~ white gelly roll pen for eyes and doodling, foam sticker to pop the flower out.
Now it's your turn!!
1. Must follow the challenge topic.
2. Must be a new project for this challenge
3. No back dated posts please
4. Must have a link back to this post on your blog
5. Must link your project post through Inlinkz and not just your blog
6. Must use your Cricut in some capacity
7. Gotta HAVE FUN!!!
8. You may combine challenges...we like to!
Hugs and Happy Crafting!!
I am linking this project to:
My Craft Spot's Challenge #45 Birthday Shape cards




















13 comments:
Hi Michelle! I just love your bright and colorful shape card- fantastic job! So glad you're staying on :)
Hugs,
Heather :)
Fun! Fun! Fun! I love how you made the cupcake open up, and your colour choices are fabulous! And, of course, the PKS face just makes the whole thing OOZE with cuteness. Such a great card Michelle! :)
Nita
LOVE it. So super cute.
Be blessed, Beckie
This is so, so, soooo cute. Great job. The colors are perfect together. Smooches... Sous Chef Feli
This is so sweet! The colours are so bright and fun - but that cheerful wide-eyed face on your flower tops it all!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Sooooo cute! I love the cute face on your flower! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!
Kimberly
Such a cute fun card and love the face.Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.
Jayne x
I love this. I've been dreaming of getting myself some PKS, but get a little overwhelmed trying to decide what size to buy.
Really cute project Michelle !!
Super cute! I love the PKS face on the flower! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
Amber
Such an adorable shape card and I love how you incorporated the PK stamp! It is your creativity and adorable designs that made me choose you for a special honor!
Check out the post about it...
http://glitterpanda.blogspot.com/2012/02/exciting-news.html
Panda Hugs!
J-
Glitter Panda
Aww! So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!!
Aymee
This card is too stinkin' cute, Michelle! I love the colors and the shape -- and who could resist that sweet PKS face on the flower!! Great job!
~ Jen
Post a Comment