I created some Valentine Cards for my nieces and nephew. I wanted to encourage them while their daddy is serving in Afghanistan. I think these will put a smile on their faces!! (I made the same kind for my own kids...they just don't know..hehehe...)
Love BUG!
Younger love bug!
RAWR
Love shaker cards!!
Open card
Aren't they SOOO cute??!! ;)
To Make this I used:
Cart ~ Gypsy Wandering (bug base cards), Create A Critter all sized with my Gypsy
Paper ~ K&Co Circus Valentine and DCWV solid Princess
Stamp ~ PKS Everyday and Wide eye assorted
Ink ~ Memento
Misc ~ heart confetti for shaker card, white and red gelly roll pen for doodling, chalk for cheeks on bugs, red stickles for heart on bugs, and ribbon from my stash.
Hugs and Happy Crafting!!




















2 comments:
Oh my goodness, you are an amazing auntie! Thanks for thinking of my kids...always! Love you
Super Cute!!!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com
Post a Comment