Hope you all are enjoying your midweek. It's ALMOST the weekend!! I have been SUPER busy making 4th of July stuff. I promise to post pictures as they are done.
Today I am finally posting a card I made for a friend who was a little under the weather.
I LOVE this whale! I also love the fun my Peachy Keen Stamps make for the face!! They really bring your critters and other objects to life! You can find them HERE.
To make this I used:
Cart~ Create a Critter
Misc ~ Twine from the Twinery; PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment stamp; Sentiment is from K Andrew Stamps Splashtastic Summer; White gelly roll pen for eye detail; Divine Swirls embossing folder for background.
Hugs and Happy Crafting!





















3 comments:
What a darling looking whale with that dainty bow!
Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
So so sweet - love the little face. TFS
http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/
So Sweet! Can't wait to see the 4th crafts you and Amanda were talking about : )
Post a Comment