Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Hello all!!

WOW!  It has been a LONG time since I have posted!!  Sorry, went on vacation.  Not sorry I went on vacation...THAT was SO MUCH FUN!!  :)

A while back I posted about a Denim album I made for my husband for Father's Day.  It was a partial gift. (You can find it HERE)

Here is the conclusion to his gift.  I always enjoy making things for people..ESPECIALLY my husband!!

A pickle jar!! 
I covered the edge of the lid with hemp twine

Covered the lid with some matching paper
and loaded it with Starburst...cause he's a STAR dad!

Here's the matching card!!

Both gifts together
(LOVE this paper stack)

To make this I used:

Cartridge ~ Plantin Schoolbook for Star and Accent Essentials for label
Paper ~ DCWV Guy Stack
Stamp ~ PKS Everyday face assortment
Misc ~ sentiment from Guy Stack; Ranger Distress Tea Dye along the edges; Hemp Twine from SU; Stickers for dad from my stash; Gelly roll pen for eye feature.

All images were sized on my Gypsy.

I am linking this to:

I Heart Naptime's Sundae Scoop Party 33
Die Cuttin Divas Father's Day Challenge 69
My Craft Spot Challenge Me Monday #59 King of the Grill
Wacky Wednesday #72 Father's Day
Creative Cutter Room Design Time Thursday Father's Day Challenge

Hugs and Happy Crafting!!




10 comments:

Gerda said...

What a great father's day project, I think he will love those candy's. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back soon!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

I sure do like how your set matches. Great job! Come see what Carri and I have been doing. : )

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

GiGi said...

What a cute set! I love the candy jar and the cute face on the star! Thanks for playing at My Craft SPot!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super Father's Day card and project! I hope you will come over and enter this at the CCR Father's Day Challenge! Deets are on my right sidebar!

Tonya said...

What a great gift for dad. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room.

Tonya
CCR DT
ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

What a fun set! LOVE it! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Especially like the use of the hemp twine on the edge of the lid. Visiting from Jaihart.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Jill said...

Michelle,
Simply darling! Thank you so much for linking up to Jaihart! Your projects always make me smile! Smiles, Jill

Lizzie Laine said...

Great fathers day card and gift of yummy candies!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room:)

Elaine
CCR DT

DIANA L. said...

This is so awesome I love the candy jar you created and the card is super Great guy card
Thank you for joining us at the Creative cutter room challenge
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...