Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July Goodies

Hey all my crafty peeps!!  

I hope you had a WONDERFUL 4th of July!  Even though it was hot, we still had a good time.  Cookout with friends, homemade ice cream, and fireworks....does it get any better?!

Here is another post of my 4th of July goodies.  I CLEARED out the Dollar Store's stock on Pop Rocks!  It was SO easy to make.  I used these toppers that I found from Tip Junkie.  They were SO fitting!  I also made these for my students in my Sunday School class.  Come on now, what 1st-3rd grader DOESN"T like the popping sound?  Shoot, what grown up doesn't?! LOL

I added some patriotic ribbon and curled it up to make it look more festive!


Here they are individually wrapped


All put together in the basket.  The kids LOVED these at the cookout!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's post with the decorations!


I am linking this to:

Todays Creative Blog Get Your Craft On

Hugs and Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Georgiana said...

Perfect candy treat for the 4th. Where did you find them?

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Georgiana said...

Just had to come back and let you know my hippos are buttons. I found them at Joanns in the clearnace section. They just happen to fit the card perfectly. I have some pink little penguins too.

Have a great weekend,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

sammi said...

Cute idea, Michelle! Love it! So funny to run into you in blogland! how cool that you still have the project from the shoebox swap we did! LOL! I'm a new follower of yours!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Visiting from Jaihart. Fun idea & liked by kids.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

365 Days of Cricut said...

What a great 4th of July idea, I love pop rocks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...