I have been so busy with projects lately, that I wanted to get this posted before I forget! LOL. This past October our family went to TN and saw some very dear friends of ours. We had SO much fun. We went out to eat, Dollywood, and then had ice cream at their place. It was a short visit, but we had so much fun. They are just like family to us. They have two precious young girls and one baby on the way! Because we took MANY pictures there, I knew I wanted to decorate a frame and put a picture of our kids together. A little keepsake for the both of them. I hope you enjoy. They were very simple to make. I think I got them at Wal Mart or something.
"Friends" was cut from Create a Critter and the flower was cut using Simply Charmed. I used the layered features without the face layer. I painted it with purple acrylic paint, then I used Mod Podge glossy to paint it. I also painted over the friends with mod podge...it's not going anywhere!! I used some gem bling on the corner of the frame of the picture. Simple, but sweet!
I pop dotted the flower for dimension. I used a little gem in the center of the flower. I tell you this lighting does NOTHING for the paper....it is SO pretty. I used Pocket full o Posies and colorbok for all cuts.
Enjoy!




















0 comments:
Post a Comment