Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Totally Nuts for you!!

Hey all!  What a wonderful time of the year!  The cooler weather, the more baking we do here makes the house smell oh so yummy!!  PLUS, I LOVE making cards and other gifts/projects too.  Keeps me ina  good busy!! Over at Cooking With Cricut we are having a fun challenge to create fruits, cornucopias, harvest, etc.  Come check it out and link up your project!

For my project, I made a squirrel (he is just SOOO cute) with some acorns.

To make this card I used:

My gypsy to weld the acorn and paper for stamping.  
Carts: Create a critter for squirrel and Accent Essentials for the rectangle.
Paper: DCWV harvest blessing stack and colorbok
Misc: white and black glossy accent for the eyes, PKS for the eyes and another one for the mouth, ranger distress tea dye for the the inking, studio g for the sentiment

I think he came out super adorable!!  What critter doesn't?!  Now it is your turn to link up and play along with us at CWC.   
Here are the guidelines:
  • Must follow the challenge topic. 
  • Must be a NEW project for this challenge. No back dated posts please.
  • Must have a link back to this post on your blog.
  • Must link your project post through Inlinkz and not just your blog. 
  • Must use your Cricut in some capacity.
  • Must HAVE FUN! 
  • You may gladly combine challenges . . . we love to pile it on TOO!

    Look forward to seeing what you create!! 
    Happy crafting!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute :) Thanks for your kind comments on my cornucopia project :) I am so thankful for the encouragement I get from you and the rest of the CWC DT! Have a great day!

Beckie said...

That lil squirrel is super cute. Great job on this card.

BE Blessed, Beckie

Debbie said...

I LOVE this card. It is so so so cute.

Jen said...

Adorable card, Michelle! I love your bright-eyed and bushy-tailed little squirrel!

~ Jen, CWC DT

Kaitlin said...

Super cute card!! I'm TOTALLY NUTS for your card ;) LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...