Okay, okay, I know I have a disdain for Wal Mart. The kids needed some shampoo and I desperately needed some glue runner tape. SO I ran to Wal Mart and what did I see....Their carts were ALL $29!!! EVERY ONE of them were that price! If you don't have some, that is a pretty good price considering it is a retail store!! Happy Cart hunting!
Hugs,
Michelle
Thank You for 16 Wonderful Years
-
As I close Really Reasonable Ribbon, I want to take a moment to say thank
you—from the bottom of my heart—for 16 truly wonderful years.
Your support, ...
3 months ago




















1 comments:
Hey Michelle!
I LOVE your paint can I know that is not this post but I looked! That was my favorite thing I have ever made with my cricut! Thank you for hopping along with us for Sandra's birthday! Thank you for following my blog and introducing me to your blog. I am now your newest follower! I can't wait to see what else you create!
Hugs
Carley
Post a Comment