Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm BACK!!

Hey crafty friends!!
It has been quite a few months since I have posted.  Let alone made anything!!  I did happen to finish my grandpa's scrapbook and gave it to him.  Just to let you all kind of know why i have been MIA, I was recently diagnosed with having thyroid cancer.  Not just one type but two types.  I had surgery to have my thyroid removed, had radiation to get rid of any remaining tissue, and so far so good as far as the cancer is concerned.  I am now taking medications to replace my missing thyroid hormone and hopefully will be getting back to 100% physically!!   I will be posting a card I made and some paint cans I am working on for my nieces.  I'll post those in the next two days.  My card should be up by the end of the day.  I am so excited to have the mental and physical energy to create some fun crafts!  

I have been following you all since I have been absent, and I love your creations!!  Looking forward to building my blog up and get to crafting!!

Hugs, Michelle

2 comments:

Saundra said...

Yay! So glad you are back and starting to create again. Can't wait to see!

Love ya!
~Saundra :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear all that you have been through. I am so glad to hear your back! Will keep you in my thoughts :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...