I wanted to share my submission for the design team entry for Robyn's My Pink Stamper design team. She has openings for her upcoming 2011 2 Term My Pink Stamper Design Team. Check out all the details including requirements HERE. Deadline is Wednesday, July 20 11:59 pm CST. Winners will be announced Saturday, July 23rd
Challenge: Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite Cricut cartridge using the following colors......
Here's the recipe:
5x7 base card
Cartridge ~ Create a Critter (One of my favorites ;)) butterfly was cut at 3 inches
Paper ~ DCWV Pockets of Posies and Green Stack 70% Recycled Paper
Sentiment ~ Computer generated
Ink ~ SU stampin Spots (tempting turquoise)
Fiskars ~ Edge punch
Stamp ~ PKS Everyday character face assortment 3/8"
Misc. ~ foam pop dots for sentiment
I left the wings unglued to give the butterfly dimension.
Enjoy ~
Michelle :)




















6 comments:
Love your card! Good luck with the design team. I'm glad you are recovering!
The butterfly on your card is adorable! Love those Peachy faces! Thank you for your nice comment on my blog and I hope we both receive good news about the design team. :) ~Yvonne
http://OneCreativeMomma.blogspot.com
This is a great card! I like the patterns you used on the butterfly! Good luck!
Such a kute kard...good luck...just became a follower...hope you do the same.
http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/
Such a cute card, love your DP's and your sweet little face on the butterfly! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment and best of luck to you on the DT challenge :)
Very pretty. Gotta' love when Robyn has a challenge. I hope you will stop by when you can to see some of my new creations. Thannks!
Georgiana
Carson's Creations
Post a Comment