I am a happily married wife to an awesome husband whom I adore. We have three great teenagers. My eldest is going off to college, and the other two I homeschool. We all love serving God together at our church. We are very involved and enjoy it.
In my free time, I love to make cards, scrapbook, and sew. I love learning new techniques and using new tools! I like to search other blogs and craft sites to get some really good ideas and inspirations for future craft projects. Thank you for stopping by to check out my blog. I hope you become a follower.
Thank You for 16 Wonderful Years
-
As I close Really Reasonable Ribbon, I want to take a moment to say thank
you—from the bottom of my heart—for 16 truly wonderful years.
Your support, ...
Puppy Dog with Treat Box SVG
-
Hello crafty friends,
Melinda here and boy has it been a while. Today I am sharing a fun and easy
treat box project I created a few years ago. The original ...
MCT "Just Cards"
-
GOOD MORNIG MY SWEET FRIENDS & welcome to another JUST CARDS!
Today is the day that we share "card ideas" with you!
Click on Miss Kendra's name to visit h...
My Highest Viewed Video
-
Please come and support my YouTube channel and watch my highest viewed
viewed video and subscribe!
https://youtube.com/shorts/4gZ1h0N7sP8?feature=share
Sawyer & Dawson's Mini Album
-
I have another mini album to share!!
I made this one back in March, but I am late in sharing ( as usual) I
really need it to be fall so I can have internet....
Making Art Happen
-
A new fun video is posted. Swing by to see a little bit of paint,
blending, gel printing and layering!
I am posting for Creative Scrapbooker Magazine...
Winner -#339 Thanksgiving
-
Hello friends, today we announce the winner of our THANKSGIVING theme
challenge. Thank you to all who participated with us, you project were
inspiring.
*...
NEW Peachy Keen Stamps Release! :)
-
Hiya! The new release from Peachy Keen Stamps is SOOOO CUTE! The bunnies in
the new February 2018 set are just the sweetest things ever! Eek! I colored
...
Milk and Cookies
-
Okay, so this is one of those collections that you HAVE to have in your
hot little hands to fully appreciate. It goes together SO easily and I just
LOVE I...
Miss Kate Cuttables Guest Designer!!
-
Hi Everyone! Today is a special day! I am a guest designer at Miss Kate
Cuttables! What an honor this is!!! For my projects today I used the
Ladybug on a L...
June Mojo Madness Winners
-
Hi Mojo friends! What a wonderful two week celebration this final sketch
has been! I've loved peeking in at each and every card and reading your
memories a...
Sweet Summertime Wishes!
-
Hi everyone,
Melissa here, I am coming to you with a card share for PPPR. As you
know Spring is here and Summer is quickly approaching. I thought I would...
Happy Planner March 27 - April 2
-
Hey there! Long time, no see! I have been taking a little break from
posting. Life is a bit busy these days but I am hoping to get back to
sharing as thin...
MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #195 - WINTER
-
It sure doesn't seem like Winter here yet but I think that's about to
change! To get you ready, Sue is asking you to create *a project with a
Winter, Xmas,...
My kind of Math
-
Sale extended to 8/31! Or get a diffuser with 3 - 5ml bottles for under
$90 retail or $63.75 wholesale!
Young Living's Back-to-School Promotion!
As kid...
Tags, Tags and More Tags!
-
It's design team sister Raquel's turn to host our challenge at My Sheri
Crafts. We were being asked to make tags. It has been a while since I made
a shadow...
Despedida de DEE~ Dia 7
-
Hola Chicas! Vienen de con Viri?
Vienen brincando bien!! Si no, recuerden de comenzar con DEE!
Hoy no les traigo proyectito.... Es un aviso para platicarl...
First Communion Layout with Connie Mercer
-
First Communion Layout
Curtsey Boutique Designer
Connie Mercer
*Connie combines Jenni Bowlin paper with our book page hearts, kraft
masking tape and embe...
I Feel the Love Project- Nov/Dec 2014
-
It is already that time of the year again, time to start collecting
holiday cards for kids that will be spending time in the hospital during
the holidays!...
Omg!!!
-
Oh my goodness it as been a very long time since I have been herer update
my statust. - Wow! I just checked and it looks like it has been since 2012-
Big Birthday Card
-
It seems like months ago but a friend of mine had a significant birthday
and I couldn't let it pass without sending her a card. I chose bright
colours and ...
Peachy Keen Challenge 13-40 :: Photo Inspiration
-
*Please join us on our new Challenge Blog Forum.*
*You will find it at www.peachykeenstamps.com, in the Community Forum
listed under *
*challenges. SEE YOU...
WOW....it has been way too long
-
Hello friends and fellow bloggers. I'm sure you have noticed that I have
REALLY neglected my blog over the past 15+ months. I have been in school
full tim...
SPCC Take Down
-
Hey everyone!
I just wanted to let you know that the SPCC blog will be taken down one
week from today, on Feb 2nd, 2012. I am in the process of backing up ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment