It is still wet! HA! Front of card
Inside of card
For this card I used:
Hot pink,black, and white card stock from my stash
I used Create a Critter for the purse. I also used white card stock to cut out the zebra layer from the cart and maneuvered the body over the purse to get the zebra look.
Storybook for Sweet and 16
Stickles on the zebra stripes
Pink jeweled brads. I removed the prongs in the back.
Pink and black polka dot ribbon
Cuttle Bug divine Swirls
Sentiment on inside is computer generated.




















11 comments:
Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with the Cricut.
Great card, Michelle! Thanks so much for sharing it with us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
Your friend's daughter will love this card! It is amazing. You did a great job with the challenge. TFS and thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut.
~Madison CWCDT www.funkycards.blogspot.com
Very cute card. Great Job! Thanks for playing with us this week at Cooking with Cricut!
Karla Urea
Lovely card. Love the saying inside, how nice. Thanks for playing along this week with Cooking with Cricut!
Cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)
Too cute. I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us over at Cooking with Cricut.
Christel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista
CWCDT
www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com
Great card Michelle ! love those purses !
Thanks to play with us this week at Cooking with Cricut
Have a great Monday ;-)
http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/
This is such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Cooking with Cricut!
Stacey
staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com
What a super "HOT" card Michelle! Geez, I just don't know too many 16 year olds that DON'T love Hot Pink and Zebra! It's Perfect! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CWC! I am now following you and looking forward to seeing more of your super cute "STUFF"! Thanks again! Melin...CookingWithCricut.com
Hot pink and zebras, the stuff that 16 year olds are made of :) Cute card -- you have a new follower! Hope you can find time to swing by my blog!
~Tara G.
http://tantalizingbytara.blogspot.com
Post a Comment