I know I haven't posted in a couple of days, but can I just say BUS-AY!!! Alright, I have been looking for some pictures I have done in the past. This one I absolutely LOVE!! It was a Father's Day "card" for my Dear Husband last year.
To make this card I used:
Dark brown Card Stock from my stash
Paper piercer from stampin Up for the "sewn" look around the edge
Black pen to trace along the dots
Tim Holtz distress hammer to add a textured look
Chocolate ink from SU to dab all over to give it a worn look
Stickers for Father's Day...popped up with foam stickers
I put letters from the kids in the folds. I must say, I saw this idea from someone else, just accustomed it to my likings.
Thank You for 16 Wonderful Years
-
As I close Really Reasonable Ribbon, I want to take a moment to say thank
you—from the bottom of my heart—for 16 truly wonderful years.
Your support, ...
3 months ago




















2 comments:
WOW!!! i love this and such a masculine card for sure!! Great job! I'm now a new follower YAY!!!
Hugs,
Norma
Okay, I loooove this! Great idea for my dad. He loves clever things like this. Thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment