Okay, so don't hate but I just got back from Michaels with my brand new 49.99 Gypsy!!! yes, 49.99!! How awesome is that?! I have to say this, my friend posted on my FB wall about them being on sale at Michaels. She said there were only 3 left! So I went there and saw the three boxes. I picked it up with a few other things I could use. (believe it or not, I did not buy ANY paper) I went to the checkout, the lady went to the back of the store to get my Gypsy. She came back and informed me that the manager said that they thought they were all out, but there was ONLY one left!! AHHHHH!!! She went to go get the other boxes off the shelf, and now I sit at home with my brand new gypsy!! Oh yes, it is great!!! Now I have to get busy and learn about it. I have a feeling my DS will be lonely!! LOL
5 comments:
Yay! Michelle! I love my Gypsy! I always use it. If you need any help. Just let me know! I'm so glad that M's had one for you.
Congratulations!!! that's an awesome price :-) I got mine when it first came out and paid retail, something i'll never do again. Patience is a virtue :-) Thank you for the post you left on my blog, I really appreciate it. -Sam :-)
Congrats! I loooooove mine!!!! I got it when it first came out and do like 99% of my cutting from it.
I'm so happy for you. I'm glad you got it for $50. How cool it that.
Laurie
WOW, that is AMAZING!!!! Congrats.. You will love it. I didn't like mine at first and now can live with it..
Nicole
By the way I'm a new follower.. :)
Post a Comment