Saturday, January 22, 2011

Zoe's blog candy at make it crafty Giveaway

So I am JUST a beginner at Tilda stamps, I have a few and I absolutely LOVE them.  i cannot believe the talent that I have seen on Zoe's blog.  You have to check her work out!  It is utterly amazing.  I like her coloring technique (always scoping that out) and I like the embellishments on her cards.  Yes, I am a new follower but I will also be a regular visitor!  Check it out Make It Crafty

Here's some of the goodies!

its-my-1-year-blogoversary-candy.jpg

1 comments:

Zoe said...

Hi Michelle, welcome to the world of blogging. Thanks for the shout out!

In response to your question, I don't mount my maggies on wood, I am too lazy for that and just want to ink them up right away. If I buy the maggies with cling foam already on then I just use an acrylic block, but the ones without cling I am still lazy and just use a couple of pieces of double sided tape and stick them temporarily to the acylic block, ink them, stamp and then remove them from the block to store away. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...